Monday, September 26, 2005

This Week's Goals

I am attending the moonlight and magnolias writers conference this coming weekend… so this is a short week for me.

1) This week I will write at least two pages per day in my SH#2.
2) I also plan on working on section sheets (Marshall Plan) for this story. I hope to chart out the scenes/sequels for at least one half of the story.

My plan is to pick up my writing pace next month. In October, I hope to write 50,000 words as a writing push to get back into the habit of writing every day.

Today, I edited a little and am rereading what I’ve written in my SH#2 to fix a few changes that I’ve made since I started it. That way, I’ll be able to use the sections sheets with a feeling of starting fresh.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks Micki... actually... since it's already well into October for something like this and I have so many things to do... I've decided to make my goal 1,250 words a day. I need to keep my sanity this month ;)

Thanks for the encouragement!
Mary