Saturday, September 24, 2005

Back to Work

OK… one good thing from Hurricane nerves… my house is clean!

I finished reading A Dark Champion by Kinley MacGregor… I’m hooked on her Brotherhood of the Sword Series… good thing there is only one more book to read or I’d never get any real work done! Return of the Warrior is up next. Her Brotherhood of the Sword novels have more focused on her main character's story than her Darkhunter series. She doesn’t have a character like Ash in her Brotherhood series… but she does give us hints on her other minor characters (the Brotherhood) that she is obviously setting up a stories for. I enjoy her writing style… its sassy and quick reading.

I will be editing this afternoon. I won’t be able to work as long as I want… I have a family obligation on my husband’s side… an “adult” gathering. I have nothing in common with his family except of course my husband ;) so I never look forward to these things.

No comments: